DIPLOMA (ELECTRICAL ENGG.) FROM K.G POLYTECHNIC (B.T.E DELHI) in 1983.
B.E (ELECTRICAL) from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA in year 1996.
POST DIPLOMA in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT from REGIONAL LABOUR INSTITUTE KANPUR in 1990
Life member of National safety council of India.
Associate member of Institution of Engineers (India).
Licentiate member of Institute of Fire Engineer India
Competency License of Class-1 from Electrical inspected NCT govt.
Safety Trainers certification from City & Guilds, UK.
- More than 35 years of experience in various companies
- Worked with Hindustan Prefab Ltd. (Public Sector Unit, Govt. Of India under the Ministry of Urban Development) RETIRED as Factory Manager & Safety Officer in its construction wing since 1992. Also served following roles in the same company as
- Officer in-charge of high-rise building construction work (Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi)
- Officer In-Charge of maintenance of Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi.
- Officer In-Charge of Construction of Delhi Police housing work in multiple locations of Delhi.
- Worked with Sri Ram Institute for Industrial research, Delhi University as a safety officer from (1991 -92)
- Worked with Mather & Platt India Ltd. Ansal Bhawan, New Delhi as an erection supervisor in their fire engineering division for 6 years (1984-1990).
- Conducted more than 100 safety audits of various industries including petroleum, fertilizer, chemical, civil constructions and power houses.