B.E. (MECHANICAL) from Bengal Engg. College under Calcutta University in 1973 with First Class. Post Diploma in Industrial Safety with First Class (distinction) in 2005 from Delhi Productivity Council. Worked as GM-HSE (Co -ordinator – NZO) for M/S Capacite Infra projects Ltd. & Pratibha Industries Ltd and more….
Md Alam (CEO)
DISM, NEBOH IGC, Tech IOSH (U.K), Lead Auditor ISO OHS 45001:2018,
Having 10 yrs. diversified experience in the arena of HSE.Worked as HSE practitioner in Vascon Engineer Ltd. at IGI Air Port Project, Delhi. Sterling Willson at MUD Project, Chandigarh. Pratibha Industries Ltd. at ESIC Medical college, Bihta and completed many more projects.
M.Sc. Commonwealth Executive MBA,Dip. -Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management, Ex.- A. Commandant( CISF, IB & Delhi Police, Fellow – Institution of Fire Engineers (India), Graduate Institute of fire Engineers (UK)
Faculty / Examiner / Member – DDMA (Delhi Disaster Management Authority), New Delhi.
BTE (Board of Technical Education),DTTE (Directorate of Training and Technical Education), NCVT / SCVT (National / State Council for Vocational Training), N.Delhi.IGNOU / HISCET Manesar, (Haryana) NPTI ( National Power Training Institute), New Delhi.DRDO (CFEES), New Delhi
MBA(HR), B. Tech(Civil & Environmental Engineering),Diploma in Public Health & Environmental Engineering, Associated with Delhi Pollution Control Board -Delhi.
DIPLOMA (ELECTRICAL ENGG.) FROM K.G POLYTECHNIC (B.T.E DELHI) in 1983.
B.E (ELECTRICAL) from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA in year 1996.
POST DIPLOMA in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT from REGIONAL LABOUR INSTITUTE KANPUR in 1990
Life member of National safety council of India.
Associate member of Institution of Engineers (India).
Licentiate member of Institute of Fire Engineer India
Competency License of Class-1 from Electrical inspected NCT govt.
Safety Trainers certification from City & Guilds, UK.
- More than 35 years of experience in various companies
- Worked with Hindustan Prefab Ltd. (Public Sector Unit, Govt. Of India under the Ministry of Urban Development) RETIRED as Factory Manager & Safety Officer in its construction wing since 1992. Also served following roles in the same company as
- Officer in-charge of high-rise building construction work (Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi)
- Officer In-Charge of maintenance of Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi.
- Officer In-Charge of Construction of Delhi Police housing work in multiple locations of Delhi.
- Worked with Sri Ram Institute for Industrial research, Delhi University as a safety officer from (1991 -92)
- Worked with Mather & Platt India Ltd. Ansal Bhawan, New Delhi as an erection supervisor in their fire engineering division for 6 years (1984-1990).
- Conducted more than 100 safety audits of various industries including petroleum, fertilizer, chemical, civil constructions and power houses.
Academic Consultant & Advisor
Registrar Rai University, Ahmadabad
Faculty & Trainer
ARAMCO Approved Safety Training Supervisor,
ARAMCO Approved Safety Officer ,
Diploma Safety Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training AP, India.
Approved Safety Supervisor & Coordinator SADARA, SATORP, and SAUDI ARAMCO,
from Technip, JGC, Technimount, and Saudi
( Lead trainer)
BSc. PGDISM( Patna University)
Worked as a Sr. Manager ( Delhi Metro Rail Projects, Monte Carlo-Ahmadabad
Lead Trainer & Faculty
BSc. PGDISM(Anna Malai University), ISO OHS 45001
Faculty & Corporate Trainer
Worked as Sr Manager and Co-ordinator in Godrej,
GMR, DLF & Bombardier etc.
Legal Advisor- HSE, L.L.B., (Ex. Addl. Standing Counsel- Govt. of India.)
I believe that my students can achieve anything with hard work.
Sr. Counsellor Academic
for its significant role, responsibility and duties.