Sr. Trainer- NISHE
Self-motivated, confident, hardworking and extremely trustworthy individual who is able to use own initiative but can also work well as part of a team. Impeccable time keeping record. Able to work quickly and efficiently and without supervision. Polite and helpful manner. Enjoys working with the public.
- Done MBA in Human Resource (HR) from Karnataka State University.
- Done B. Tech in Civil & Environmental Engineering, RTU
- Done Diploma in Public Health& Environmental Engineering, BTE, Delhi
- From 2012 to September 2018 posted at World Class Skill Centre, Vivek Vihar as Chief Curriculum/Examination Head. The institute is in collaboration with Institute of Technical Education, Govt. of Singapore.
- From Dec 2009 to Dec 2011 joined Department of Training & Technical Education and was posted at ITI Nand Nagri as Class Instructor In Health & Sanitary Inspector.
- One Year Work Experience as an Engineer trainee at Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
- One Years work experience in Effluent Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, and Water Treatment Plant & Waste Management with a top MNC Environmental Sciences Research Foundation.
- One Year Work Experience as a Plant In-charge with IKS Envo Ltd.
- Nominated from Department of Training and Technical Education for the “Training of Management Staff” at Singapore for 2 weeks in June 2014.
- Nominated from Department of Training and Technical Education for International workshop on “Campus Designing and Development” at Singapore in June 2013.
- Done Training Under Collaboration of Delhi Pollution Control Committee & Central Pollution Control Board for Plant Incharge/Chemist
Attended 3 workshops in Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Climate Change Combating, Alipur