DAYA SAGAR MISHRA
Lead Trainer & Auditor
Sr. Trainer & Lead Auditor- NISHE
- 10TH PASS FROM C.B.S.E in 1977
- 12TH PASS FROM CBSE in 1979
- DIPLOMA (ELECTRICAL ENGG.) FROM K.G POLYTECHNIC (B.T.E DELHI) in 1983.
- E (ELECTRICAL) from Jamia Millia Islamia in year 1996.
- POST DIPLOMA in INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT from REGIONAL LABOUR INSTITUTE KANPUR in 1990
- Life member of National safety council of India.
- Associate member of Institution of Engineers (India).
- Licentiate member of Institute of Fire Engineer India
- Competency License of Class-1 from Electrical inspected NCT govt.
- Safety Trainers certification from City & Guilds, UK.
- More than 35 years of experience in various companies
- Worked with Hindustan Prefab Ltd. (Public Sector Unit, Govt. Of India under the Ministry of Urban Development) RETIRED as Factory Manager & Safety Officer in its construction wing since 1992. Also served following roles in the same company as
- Officer in-charge of high-rise building construction work (Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi)
- Officer In-Charge of maintenance of Scope Minar, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi.
- Officer In-Charge of Construction of Delhi Police housing work in multiple locations of Delhi.
- Worked with Sri Ram Institute for Industrial research, Delhi University as a safety officer from (1991 -92)
- Worked with Mather & Platt India Ltd. Ansal Bhawan, New Delhi as an erection supervisor in their fire engineering division for 6 years (1984-1990).
|v Conducted more than 100 safety audits of various industries including petroleum, fertilizer, chemical, civil constructions and power houses.|
|v Construction of National Law University, Bangalore, Karnataka including road projects|
|v Construction of road in NDRF project at Dehradun, Ludhiana and Ghaziabad|
|v Construction of Runway with Airport Authority of India|
|v Construction of Jaypee projects of Road and Highway|
|NTPC||BHAKRA DAM||MAX HOSPITAL|
|DR MOREPEN, HP||RANBAXY||MARUTI|
|DHARUHEDA CHEMICALS LTD.
|FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|ADIDAS||SRI RAM FERTILISER||GAIL|
|INDIAN OIL||CENTRAL WAREHOUSING CORPORATION||ONGC
|INDRAPRASTHA GAS LTD.
|NORTHERN RAILWAY, TUGHLAKABAD||CENTURY PULP & PAPER
|DMRC||PAWAN HANS HELICOPTER, SAFDARJUNG||FORTIS HOSPITAL
|TATA CHEMICALS, BABRALA-UP||IFFCO, PHULPUR||INDO GULF FERTILISER, JAGDISHPUR|
|AMBIENCE MALL, GURGAON||BOMBARDIER, SULTANPUR|
RESPONSIBILITIES performed as HSE HEAD of ACC – M3M Project (GURGAON)
- Communicating HSE requirements for the project during the project execution to the project head.
- Preparing site specific HSE Plan and Policy.
- Ensuring Induction Training to all new workers and staff before deployment at site by the company & its sub contractor.
- Ensuring that Tool Box talk being conducted on site before start of the work.
- Conducting Site inspection, Safety Walk with Client’s Staff to find out unsafe conditions and unsafe acts if any.
- Executing corrective and preventive measures for unsafe act and unsafe conditions including observations of client staff.
- Preparing HIRA, JSA & Risk assessment of different work at site and their quantification.
- Weekly inspection of all plant and machinery being used at site from safety point of view.
- Development of SOP & its implementation
- Preparing Monthly, Weekly EHS reports.
- Conducting Safety Training Programs & Safety Committee meeting & its compliance.
- Conducting Mock Drills.
- Preparation & Review of site Emergency Plan & its implementation.
- Ensuring Compliances of client safety observations.
- Participating in weekly Electrical Audit with client.
- Ensuring necessary compliances of Labour camp.
- Preparing & implementation of different checklists.
- Accident/Incident investigation if any.
- Coordinating with client in different safety promotional activities.
- Follow-ups to ensure legal & statutory compliances.
- Conducting monthly internal safety meetings & participating in client safety meeting..