IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is a three-day course that gives managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
The IOSH Managing Safely course takes place over 3 days in the online classroom training, or typically 8 – 12 hours of online study, and is designed for those responsible for the safety and well-being of one or more person in the workplace.
It is a practice-based qualification that demonstrates the importance of safety and health in a business environment. It is made up of three modules: Safety and health management in the workplace. How to influence a safety and health culture in an organization. A strategic business-focused approach to safety and health.
Is IOSH Managing Safely a Recognized Qualification?
IOSH provides widely recognized qualifications in health and safety. It offers a selection of courses, tailored to different industries and job roles. Similarly, it is a member of the OSHCR, a public register of UK-based health and safety advice consultants.
When you pass the IOSH Managing Safely, you’re issued with a certificate to prove that you took the course and passed the exams. The certificate doesn’t expire but IOSH recommends that you take a refresher every three years.
How to verify IOSH Certificate online?
Verify a training course certificate quick and easy here!
- Certificate Number* you’ll find this in the bottom right corner of the certificate.
- First Name* as it appears on the certificate.
- Surname* as it appears on the certificate.
- Course Name*
What is Best Course after IOSH Mangely Safely?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is viewed as the first major stepping stone to beginning a career in health and safety and is often thought of as the next step up from the IOSH Managing Safely Course
IOSH MS Course Out Line
The course is split into 7 modules taught over 3 days:
Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
Module 2 – Assessing risks
Module 3 – Controlling risks
Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5 – Understanding hazards
Module 6 – Investigating incidents
Module 7 – Measuring performance
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice