IOSH Managing Safely Course in Lucknow
IOSH Managing Safely Course in Lucknow is a three-day course that gives managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
This Course covers responsibilities for health and safety, hazard identification, assessing and controlling risks, accident investigation and measuring performance.
IOSH Managing Safely gives managers the confidence to drive health and safety performance within their teams and to improve the health and safety culture of their organization as a whole.
Is IOSH Managing Safely a recognized qualification?
IOSH provides widely recognized qualifications in health and safety. It offers a selection of courses, tailored to different industries and job roles. Similarly, it is a member of the OSHCR, a public register of UK-based health and safety advice consultants.
IOSH Managing Safely Certification Validity
When you pass the IOSH Managing Safely, you’re issued with a certificate to prove that you took the course and passed the exams. The certificate doesn’t expire but IOSH recommends that you take a refresher every three years.
How to verify IOSH certificate online
Verify a training course certificate quick and easy here!
- Certificate Number* you’ll find this in the bottom right corner of the certificate.
- First Name* as it appears on the certificate.
- Surname* as it appears on the certificate.
- Course Name*
Top 5 Business Benifits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organization-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognized certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 Delegates Benifits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Here are the following content that you will know in this course
The course is split into 7 modules taught over 3 days:
Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
Module 2 – Assessing risks
Module 3 – Controlling risks
Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5 – Understanding hazards
Module 6 – Investigating incidents
Module 7 – Measuring performance
What is the best course after IOSH Managing Safely?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is viewed as the first major stepping stone to beginning a career in health and safety and is often thought of as the next step up from the IOSH Managing Safely Course