ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course (QMS)
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course (QMS) will help you understand and apply the principles and techniques required for conducting effective quality audits.
A Quality Management System such as ISO 9001:2015 is an effective way to ensure consistency by standardising production, sales and service levels across organisations. Improved quality control will ensure consistent customer experiences helping to build long-term customer trust and loyalty. Consequently internal auditors play an essential part in assessing the effectiveness of the QMS and driving continual improvement.
NISHE can provide internal auditor training to help you understand the requirements of the standard, increasing your personal auditing knowledge, and ensuring that the QMS of the organisations that you audit remain complaint and continually add value.
During this highly practical and interactive 2 day course you will be guided step-by-step through the entire audit process from the initial stage through to completion and reporting. You will Learn the key principles and practices of conducting an effective QMS audit in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Case studies and role plays feature throughout this training course helping delegates to understand how to practically apply their auditing knowledge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals wishing to start a career as an auditor.
- Those wishing to build on existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- Those who will be involved in conducting 1st and 2nd party audits.
- Quality Managers, Engineers, Coordinators and Consultants with QMS responsibilities.
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervision of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Quality Professionals wishing to understand Quality Management System Auditing.
- Anyone wishing to plan, perform and conduct a Quality Management Systems audit and generate reports.
- Staff who will conduct internal ISO 9001 audits or ISO 9001 supply chain audits.
Key topics include:
- An overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements
- Planning and Performing a Quality Management System (QMS) Audit
- Managing a QMS audit program
- Performing an audit
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Collecting objective evidence through interviews, observation and documentation reviews
- Preparing audit reports and communicating audit results
Attendees will receive a detailed understanding of:
- The purpose and benefits of quality management for the organisation and its customers.
- The role of Internal Audits within a Quality Management System.
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to audit to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- Audit Planning and prioritising quality risks.
- The role of an internal audit in maintaining and improving quality management systems, with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
- How to conduct the opening meeting.
- Audit interviewing techniques.
- How to identify and develop the questions relating to an ISO 9001 clause that could be used to check whether a company is compliant
- Efficient checklist development.
- Document review process.
- Conducting and leading on-site audit activities.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- Clear and comprehensive non-conformity report writing.
- Reporting audit findings.
- How to conduct the closing meeting.
WHAT ARE THE PRE-REQUISITES?
Attendees ideally should have a basic understanding of the PDCA cycle, ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements, and the commonly used Quality management terms and definitions.
This knowledge can be gained through:
- Previous experience
- Detailed Course Manual or Notebook
- Certificate of Completion / Achievement
- Lunch and refreshments (classroom only)
A certificate of Completion will be issued to the candidates by NISHE.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes