ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Course
This course will enable you to understand the new international safety standard ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and safety Management System and how you can utilize the new standard to understand, manage and maintain internal and external Health and Safety Management duties and performance obligations. With knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001:2018 you can evaluate your own organization’s arrangements against OHS commitments and how they can be improved.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with knowledge and skills required to perform and lead first, second and third party audits of OHSMS against ISO 45001:2018. Requirements for use and in accordance with ISO 19011. Guidance for Auditing, controlling risks and monitoring and improving the effectiveness of the management of Occupational Health and Safety. Students will also be provided with knowledge of safety management system standards, and specifically, auditing against international standard ISO 45001 awareness of auditing compliance with application OHS legislative requirement and or industry specific certification or specification system against agreed benchmarks is also included. The simple premise of this course is that participants will be able to conduct an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit:
- Following the audit process description in ISO 19011
- Using the audit criteria detailed in ISO 45001: 2018
- Applying the risk approach based on the requirements of ISO 31000
Each participant is required to have studies the current published version of ISO 45001:2018 standard prior to attending the course.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first, second and third party audits
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 45001 certification
- Health and safety managers
- Industrial hygienists and safety professionals
- Occupational health and safety managers
- Internal audit coordinators
- Corporate or division H&S auditors
- Corporate loss control/risk managers
- Certification body auditors
Key Session Topics
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the purpose of occupational health and safety management system standards
- Explain the purpose of management system audit
- Explain the purpose of third party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity) or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Introduction to auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Overview of ISO 19011 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Auditing the organization and its context
- Auditing leadership and worker participation
- Auditing planning of the OHSMS
- Auditing Management support activities
- Auditing Operations
- Auditing Occupational Health Safety performance evaluation
Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Improvement
This is a 5 days course followed by an examination by IRCA (UK). Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of CQI-IRCA
Students who attend this course in its entirely will receive a Certification of attendance and Final certification if Lead Auditor ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS issued and validated by IRCA and CQI
NEW Delhi I Lucknow I Patna I Kolkata I Dubai I Online
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2052
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
and 2051 students enrolled.