ISO 14001:2015 EMS LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Environmental management systems against ISO 14001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. All references in this document to ISO standards are to the current versions unless otherwise stated. Delegates who successfully complete this CQI and IRCA or equivalent like IDA or exemplar global Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (EMS) Training course (within the five years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IDA EMS auditor.
- Explain the purpose of an Environmental management system, of Environmental management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of Environmental management system.
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an Environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
3. Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an Environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001:2015, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
Who should attend ISO 14001 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)?
Those who are involved in Environmental Management
Individuals interested to pursue a career in Environmental Management
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Course Outline
- Introduction to the course
- ISO 14001:2015 Overview
- Understand context of organization
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Auditing EMS policy and objectives
- Audit checklist
- Auditing EMS Aspects and Impacts
- Audit management
- Auditor’s competence requirements
- Audit Top management
- Auditor behaviour
- Auditor Responsibilities For Preparing Audit
- NCR reporting, Corrective Action and Audit report
- Audit management
- Planning for Stage 1 audit
- Conducting stage 1 audit
- Planning for Stage 2 audit
- Opening meeting
- Auditing role play – Conducting stage 2
- NCR reporting, Corrective action and Audit report
- Closing meeting
- Corrective action review and Follow up action
- Final Examination
IRCA | CQI
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 753
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes