Integrated management system – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Learn how to carry out audits of an integrated management system to assess compliance with relevant standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, and identify potential for performance improvement, with our Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Auditor training course.
This 3-day course takes delegates through the integrated audit process, from the development of the audit schedule through to its follow up and closeout. Interactive workshops and case studies encourage discussion around the benefits and practicalities of auditing an IMS.
Students will leave the course with the skills and confidence to undertake audits of integrated management systems.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- those who have no previous experience in auditing but do have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- existing quality, environmental or health & safety management systems auditors who wish to broaden their capability into the other disciplines
- those involved in the development and implementation of an integrated management system (IMS)
- anyone who is required to identify gaps in the effectiveness of their IMS
To benefit fully from this course, delegates are expected to have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Topics covered on the course include:
- assessing environmental aspects, H&S hazards and risks
- legal framework for auditors
- the audit process, including
- audit planning
- preparing IMS audit checklists
- non-conformity writing and closing meetings
- reviewing corrective action
- techniques and improvement approaches for auditing integrated management systems
- auditor skills and knowledge
On completion of this Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course, delegates will be able to:
- understand the risks and benefits of integrated management system auditing
- plan for and perform an integrated management system audit
- identify the effectiveness of the management system under audit
- provide an overview of aspects, hazards and risks and understand the legal framework of quality, environmental and health & safety requirements
- apply and develop the necessary skills to undertake integrated audits covering various management system standards
The Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course can be held at your offices, a venue of your choice or online on your preferred date. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees.
A completion certificate will be issued t0 the candidates by NISHE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 732
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
and 730 students enrolled.