Hydrogen Sulfide Safety Training
Hydrogen Sulfide Safety Training -H2S
A Silent Killer Of Rig Workers
Complete Safety Training of Hydrogen Sulfide Toxic Gas For Oil and Gas Drilling Rig Workers
H2S-Hydrogen Sulfide Safety Training
H2S-Hydrogen Sulfide is one of the leading causes of workplace gas inhalation deaths in oil and gas industry, water treatment and other industries.
This online Course is designed for individuals who require H2S Training as a pre-requisite to employment and for businesses that require a simple and accessible solution for training their employees.
The students will go through all aspects of H2S including:
- What is H2S
- H2S Properties
- H2S occurrence,
- H2S detection,
- Case study of H2S release
- Health effects of H2S exposure,
- Respiratory Protection
- Rescue techniques of H2S victim,
- Emergency procedure of H2S for drilling rig
- H2S and LEL sensors lay out on Drilling Rig,
- How to Calibrate H2S and LEL sensors
This course will explain in detail thoroughly what you need to know to remain safe around H2S.
Training can be paused or resumed at any time, so it is not necessary to take course in single sitting. You can take course as many time as you want, it will be life time accessible once you purchase it. Course includes interactive exercises to ensure understanding of course content
Who this course is for:
- Oil and gas industry workers
- Water treatment workers
- Drilling rig workers
- Oil and gas refinery and plant workers
- Petroleum engineering
- Chemical engineering students
- Mining engineering etc.
- Students of any engineering discipline who have intention to join oil and gas industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 313
- Assessments Self