NISHE – an ISO 9001-2008 certified Industrial Safety institute is the autonomous wing wholly managed, aided and controlled by RIFAT EDUCATIONAL & WELFARE TRUST (www.rewt.org) – a trust made for the people in utter distress and grief. It is the institute of well qualified and experienced safety professionals dedicated to providing education, training and consultancy services for organizations and individuals on HSE management & training.
NISHE – a strategic planner with competency in devising significant solutions on Health, Safety & Environment, promote safety awareness and encourage to create accident free atmosphere in a simple, practical and realistic way believing in Zero Accident Philosophy through a new model of education and training – BBS ( Behavior Based Safety )
We are apart, unique and different from the others for a number of reasons.
• Our Audio Visual Classes, training, Seminars and workshops are most effective and attractive.
• Our one month Industrial Exposure in a company of repute empowers the candidate in becoming a top most safety professional
• www.nishe.in is a single dynamic data base portal in the arena of industrial safety where latest job openings, News
and articles are available.
• The intrinsic qualities of NISHE are inherent in the quality of its Staff. From our reception desk, through to our training and consultancy staff, each individual has been personally selected for their abilities and desire to provide only quality training and consultancy services
• We offer flexibility in service delivery to meet the needs of individual clients without diminishing the quality of our
Through the delivery of our standing quality of education, training, services and support, our upmost desire is to protect people and environment at work by keeping them safe from harm and reduce workman’s compensation cost.
Our mission is to continuously identify, assimilate, and deliver latest techniques in safety management. To be innovative in offering the latest training methodologies and other emerging technologies to stimulate “HEALT & LIFE AT WORK: A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT”