Position Title :- Safety Officer & Sr. Officer
Job Location :- North India, South India & East India
Number of Requirements :- 5
(A) Degree or Diploma in any Engineering + 1 Year Regular Diploma Industrial Safety or Fire Safety from any University / State Council / RLI / CLI.
(B) B.Sc PCM + Safety Diploma from RLI / CLI / State Coucil
Experience Required :- Minimum 5 Years of Relevant
Job Duties :-
1) To Drive and Inculcate safety culture in the organisation.
2) To assist the leadership Team in achieving zero accident at Project Site.
3) Ensure that all Health and Safety Policies,Procedures, Rules and Regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed updated and communicated.
4) Conducting Hazard Identification and Risk assessment for all routine / Non Routine activities.
5) Maintaining and following the updated and integrated HSE action plan.
6) Preparing and Circulating the MIS to Site and Monthly MIS to Corporate.
7) Periodically Conducting of safety mock drills and Firefighting Training.
8) Establish a full Programme of documented health and safety inspections,audits and checks.
Salary:INR 4,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Safety Officer Activities Safety Fire Safety HSE Safety Officer hse officer Saftyehs officershe officer
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
KEC International Ltd
KEC International Limited is India’s second largest manufacturer of electric power transmission towers and one of the largest Power Transmission Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) companies in the world.
Visit www.kecrpg.com for further details.